Friday, 11 November 2016

Guess what???


I'm glad that I'm a year older today.

All glory be to He who made me and has been keeping me.

I'm not only a year older but also a year better.

I've learnt so much in the space of one year.

I've learnt to take/see people as they are, to respect people's model of the world as taught by Matthew Femi-Adedoyin and I've also learnt to love without reasons as portrayed by Oluwafunmbi  Joy Adeoti.

I have learnt so much from dfferent people and platforms such as; MaxINet, The Redefined Babes Network, The Counselors & Coach Network, Men2Mentor Network, Femtech IT people, etc but I still wants to learn more in the coming years.

Its a new year for me...

Join me in this journey as I unveil the greatness in me!

SHARE THIS

Author:

Sam Mayor is a blogger, editor and I.T Marketer. A budding individual with the strive to share and inform the masses with contents relating to their beliefs, lifestyle and all about the entertainment.

0 comments: